Mad Max Game REVIEW

Hey guys!!!!!!!

Today I am going to review the game Mad max.I know that this is a 1 year old game but I just have to review it because it is my favourite game TILL NOW. I also got this game from a steam sale.
According to its publisher, up to 60 percent of the game focusus on driving. In the game you upgrade this car called magnum opus. And that is my favourite part of the game because I like the games in which you can upgrade your stuff so that it actually feels like you are making progress. The story of the game is WAY better than Just Cause 3. The game is developed by Avalanche Studios and is published by Warner Bros. The graphics of the game are AWESOME. This game is super duper pretty. The game is also open world which I REALLY LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The optimization of the game is also AWESOME!!!!! and there is nothing in the game that I hate at all. I have also watched the movie and it is awesome as well.

Pros of the game:
The game is pretty
It's fun
The map is massive
It plays well with a Mouse and Keyboard
The optimization of the game is awesome
The story is surprisingly GOOD


Cons of the game:
none

Some of you guys may think that this game is a little bit repetitive but I don't have any problem with that, therefore it is my favourite game so far.

Game link: http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/234140/

Thank you guys for reading this post, If you like my posts make sure to follow my blog.
To follow my blog, do the following:

Go to my blog, Link: http://gamingemperor.blogspot.in/
Clink on the button which is next to the search button and then scroll down and then click on follow.




BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!


Comments