Should you get the PS4 slim??

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!


Should you get the ps4 slim??? Let's find out



If you don't have a 4k TV and you want to get a ps4 but don't have space for your ps4. The ps4 lim is PERFECT for you because it is..................SLIM. The ps4 slim is slimmer than the xbox one s. The ps4 slim is also a little bit. The ps4 slim has a liitle bit different controller than the ps4. I know it's not a big difference but there is an extra slither of light bar at the top of the touch bar. The optical audio port is missing but hardly anyone uses it. If you have a 4K TV then I would go with the PS4 PRO. It completely depends on you. If you have a 4K TV then go for the ps4 pro but if you have a 1080p tv then get the ps4 slim or....... you can get a 4k tv and a PS4 Pro.


Thank you guys for reading this post,make sure to follow my blog.
To follow my blog, you have to click on the button which is beside the search button,scroll down and then click on follow. You can do it if you like my posts.

Do have a game console?let me know in the comments below.

My twitter: https://twitter.com/getgaming76




BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comments