Skip to main content

The benefits of PC gaming

Hey guys!!!!

First off all let me start of by saying that I love consoles because they have great exclusives and they are pretty powerful (for eg Ps4 pro and the upcoming Xbox Scorpio)


So PC gaming has A LOT OF ADVANTAGES and I am going to go over them.

1. You can customize your  PC build however you want:  You have tons of options to customize your gaming PC however you want and I really like that and you can also upgrade anything, anytime.

2. You don't have to pay to play multiplayer games: You don't have to pay to pay games on PCs

3. Mods:  Mods are the best on pc games for eg I downloaded tons of mods for Just Cause 3.


4. You can play however you want to:  You can play with a mouse and keyboard or you can just plug in a gamepad and start playing.


5. PC games are cheaper:  PC games are far cheaper than console games.

6. Steam: Steam is AWESOME!!!!! I buy all the games from there. The steam sales are AWESOME!!!! The original price of Just Cause 3 was $15 and I bought it for 4 dollars on the steam winter sale.

So... yes PCs are better than consoles but consoles also have a lot of benefits so if you want to me to post about the benefits of console gaming then make sure to leave a comment down below.

So thanx for reading this post make sure to subscribe to my blog and follow it. To follow it click the button which is beside the search bar and then scroll  down and then click on follow.

My twitter;  https://twitter.com/getgaming76
Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/


BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 

Comments

Fan favourites

5 Items that will spice up your setup

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!

These 5 items will spice up your setup for SURE!!!!



1. Cable management items:  Cable management is like the heart of your setup. Whenever I look at a setup, the first thing I see is cable management. You can get items such as cable sleeves and cable boxes.
Link for the cable sleeve: https://www.amazon.com/Management-Organizer-Flexible-Baltic-Living/dp/B013F9NS5Q/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1491722797&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=cable+sleeve&psc=1

Link for the cable box: https://www.amazon.com/Bluelounge-CableBox-Black-Management-inches/dp/B0019T0JA2/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1491722876&sr=1-3&keywords=cable+box


2. LED strips:  I do have an Led strip for my setup and it really spices up my setup so I would recommend an LED strip that would cos around $20
Link for the Led strip:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01J2VGN8A/ref=as_li_ss_tl?tag=mt005-20&ie=UTF8&psc=1&linkCode=sl1&linkId=862ba004773969b…

$14 headphones vs $65 Headphones

65$ Headphones vs $14 headphones

Hey GUYS!!!
I got a pair of $14 headphones and a pair of $65 headphones.
Let's found out which is better

For the $14 headphones, I chose the Philips Sbc-hl140 and for the $65 headphones I chose the Audio Technica ATH-m30x.

Let's start with comfort.
The $14 dollar headphones are actually surprisingly COMFORTABLE. It has an adjustable headband too. These headphones are on-ear headphones which  I can accept at this price range. These headphones are LIGHTWEIGHT and SMALL. For comfort I would give these an 8.5/10.



Now for the Audio Technica Ath-m30xs
These are COMFORTABLE THEY ALSO have an adjustable headband. And the earcups are made of leather. They also have good sound-isolation, For comfort I would give these headphones a sold 10/10


Now for the sound quality

The $14 headphones actually sound pretty good but they are not that BASS heavy but they sound decent for their price. For sound quality I would give these headphones an 8/10

The audio techn…

Do you need a smartphone?

Hey Guys!!!!!!
Do you need a smartphone?

If you want to do basic tasks such as calling and texting, I don't think that you really need a smartphone. BUT if you want apps like twitter,snapchat,instagram,pinterest,tumblr,facebook etc on your phone, then I think you need a smartphone. BUT, Do you need an expensive smartphone like the iphone7 or the google pixel? I don't think so. But if you want a super good camera then I think you need an expensive phone like samsung galaxy s8 or the google pixel or the iphone 8. It completely depends on you. I am pretty sure that ALMOST everyone on earth has a smartphone. Thank you guys for reading this quick post. What phone do you have? Let me know in the comments below.
My twitter: https://twitter.com/getgaming76




BYE!!!!!!!