Coolermaster sickleflow x 120mm case fan review


Cooler master sickleflow x 120mm case fan review.

Hey guys

I ordered the cooler master sickleflow x 120mm case fan some days ago and it just arrived today o i thought that I should write a review about it.

So the packaging was actually pretty nice, here is a pic:

It is a 120mm fan and it is compatible with my case which is an iball axton. The fan has led lighting and I ordered the blue led version which goes really well with my setup's color scheme. The screws that came with the fan were a little big though so that was a problem and it took like 2 hours to install this case fan. It has a 3 pin connector and it also came with a 3 pin to 4 pin molex adapter which is really nice but I did not use the adapter. Here are its specs:
Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm
Noise: 19 db
Bearing type: 4th gen. bearing
Power consumption: 4.2 W
Voltage: 12 VDC
Weight: 109 grams
Fan life expectancy: 160,000 hours
I bought it for 8 dollars and it is pretty good.



Thank you guys for reading this post. If you like my blog make sure to subscribe and follow it.






BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments